TOK is a unique way to seek, test, question and promote knowledge. It is widely accepted that science is not over when the answers are over but when the questions are over.
The Extended Essay is an excellent way to search for sources, analyze data, process information, compare results, draw conclusions and gain new knowledge. It is worth emphasizing that continuous reflection throughout the Extended Essay also leads to the acquisition of an extremely important skill, such as the active quest for knowledge.
CAS cultivates in a unique way empathy, understanding of our fellow human beings and contemporary problems, taking action and responsibility to change from something small to something big around us and within us, putting a new filter on our vision: "mindfulness".
We are grateful to the following teachers for the excellent organization of the event:
- Mrs Elina Hatzidimitriou, Extended Essay Coordinator and IBDP Deputy Coordinator
- Mr Theophanis Garagounis, TOK Coordinator
- Mrs Natasa Papathanasiou, CAS Coordinator
- Mrs Chrysa Moutafi, CAS Advisor,
- Mrs Vivian Emmanouilidou, CAS Advisor and Visual Arts teacher
The presence of parents added to the joy of the occasion and we believe their support means a lot to the students, who have worked tirelessly to meet the rigorous standards of the IB Core.